Blue Wrens Cot Quilt Linen or Cotton Sateen Quilted Baby Blanket
Handmade to Order - Fabric Print by Thistle and Fox
Choose from 2 materials
- Linen Cotton (Printed in Australia)
- Cotton Sateen (fabric printed in USA, you can choose any solid colour or print for the reverse side to make this a double sided quilt)
* please note: the Linen Cotton option is printed on fabric with a slightly cream natural colour. It is not pure white as some of the mockup images may show.
Cotton Sateen is a pure white base fabric.
- A vintage inspired handmade cot quilt or kids single bed quilt
featuring my original design printed on gorgeous cotton sateen or linen cotton fabric.
- Patterned fabric on upper side and coordinating color on reverse side in same fabric.
- Soft cotton binding hand stitched around the edge.
- Padded and quilted with double layer of organic cotton or bamboo wadding.
- Made from entirely natural materials.
- Optional hand embroidered name on a botton corner of the quilt
I am happy to discuss personalized options and details to make this quilt extra special.
During checkout please choose 'Custom Made' from the shipping options. If you select the wrong shipping option you will be contacted via email. If we are unable to get in touch with you, your order may be cancelled and refunded in full.
➤Please stay in touch
This is a STYLE 2 Cot Quilt - Linen Cotton, Quilted Lines Pattern, Wide Cotton Binding.
SIZES start at = 95cm x 145cm length (approx) 8mm thick
For more info about Cot Quilt Styles, please see other listings in my shop.
Machine washable (30C warm or cold gentle cycle using eco friendly washing powder or detergent)
Line dry, warm iron.
Turnaround time is 6-8 weeks.
Fabric is printed on demand in the USA (unless otherwise stated), shipped to my studio in Australia where I create this quilt to order and post it on to you within 3 days of receiving the fabric.
Some quilt styles require the use of a professional longarm quilter. This service is taken care of by another local quilter and maker I work with so this can sometimes increase the production time by 1-2 weeks.