Make Your Own Baby Swaddle, Organic Stretch Fabric Printed in Australia
Want to make your own organic cotton stretchy baby swaddle?
This is a simple project for a confident beginner or advanced seamstress.
Sew along with me in a step by step tutorial on my blog.
Choose ANY Thistle and Fox print to be custom printed on 150cm (length) x 140cm (width) on stretchy organic cotton jersey fabric suitable for sewing your own baby swaddle blanket.
Organic Stretch Jersey is knitted in Melbourne from organically grown and processed cotton. This fabric is a fantastic wearable and natural stretch fabric. Having Lycra in the fabric provides excellent recovery when the knit is stretched around the body
You'll need a large square, approx 140cm of printed fabric for one large swaddle blanket.
Your finished swaddle blanket will measure approx 138x138cm.
Fabric printed by Next State Print in Melbourne
Price includes postage to Australia.
- Choose a print from my portfolio
- Fabric width = 140cm printed width + selvedge of approx 3-5cm width on each side
- Use a zig zag stitch or a flatlock machine to finish the edges of your blanket.
- Add to Cart
- Select CUSTOM KIT from the shipping options menu (this will prevent additional postage charges during checkout).
Knitted in Melbourne from organically grown and processed cotton, Organic Stretch Jersey is a fantastic wearable and natural stretch fabric. Having Lycra in the fabric provides excellent recovery when the knit is stretched around the body; it also makes wearing tight garments very comfortable. Excellent for apparel the Organic Stretch Jersey makes wonderful, tops, dresses, skirts, Harem pants, leggings, baby clothes and wraps.
Composition: 93% Organic Cotton / 7% Lycra
Printable Width: 140cm
Weight: 200 GSM / 7oz per m
- Printed to Order in Melbourne by Next State Print - free local pickup available.
- It will take between 7-10 days for fabric to be prepared, printed and cured before it is ready to ship.
Thank you for your patience & understanding when ordering.
Please choose 'CUSTOM KIT' in the shipping options at checkout.
What happens if I choose the wrong shipping option?
Shipping costs need to be covered so if we cannot get in touch with you your order may be cancelled and refunded in full.