Make Your Own COT SHEET, Fabric Printed in Australia
Want to make your own cot sheets?
This is an easy sewing project for beginners.
You'll need 180cm (2 yards) of printed fabric for one fitted sheet.
Order ANY Thistle and Fox print on 180cm (length) of a fabric suitable for sewing a fitted cot sheet.
Fabric printed by Next State Print in Australia.
Price includes postage within Australia.
- Choose a base material for printing - options shown are ideal for sewing cot sheets & pillowcases.
- Fabric widths start at 135cm (up to 150cm)
- Listed from lightweight to heavyweight (top to bottom)
- Choose a print from my portfolio.
- Customize the scale of the print - write me a note
- Add to Cart
- Select CUSTOM KIT from the shipping options menu (this will prevent additional postage charges during checkout).
Printed Fabric Only:
1 x 180cm L of custom printed fabric of your choice of base material & print
Not included: elastic or any other sewing supplies or haberdashery.
PRODUCTION & SHIPPING
- Printed to Order in Melbourne by Next State Print - free local pickup available.
- It will take between 7-10 days for fabric to be prepared, printed and cured before it is ready to ship.
Thank you for your patience & understanding when ordering.
Please choose 'CUSTOM KIT' in the shipping options at checkout.
What happens if I choose the wrong shipping option?
Shipping costs need to be covered so if we cannot get in touch with you your order may be cancelled and refunded in full.
The Sateen weave has a luxe finish, with subtle sheen and a soft hand-feel. This fabric is a beautiful weight for apparel and is a real all-rounder for garments. Suitable for tops, dresses, pants, shorts and skirts that you want to look extra special. Being a luxe fabric the sateen works beautifully in the bedroom and makes great pillowcases, and soft cushions and toys for the bed.
Printable Width: 130cm
Weight: 162 GSM / 5.7oz per m
Care: Gentle machine or hand wash cold or up to 30 degrees C. Wash using phosphate-free detergent. Line Dry in shade. Warm iron.